Position: Pelvic Floor Physical Therapist or Occupational Therapist – Pelvic Health Specialist
Role Type: Full Time Physical Therapist
Location: Boulder, Colorado (and potential for Uptown, Denver location and Centennial, CO location in early 2024)
We currently have one, full-time positions for future open in Boulder, Colorado. This has flexibility for a five or four day work week, with variable options for the day off during a four day work week. If you are interested, please proceed with contact information and instructions below. We will also be hiring for Uptown and Centennial in the beginning of 2024 and are accepting resumes in advance.
Contact Information: Please send us an email with your information if you are interested in discussing opportunities within this great company! You may submit your CV and interest statement to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Legal to practice in Colorado
- Dry needling coursework
- Strong orthopedic skills
- Strong passion for women’s health
- Experience with oncology health preferred
- Continuing education in pelvic health or willingness to train and volunteer prior to start date
- Our leadership team at N2 Physical Therapy requires all physical therapists to participate in our Mentorship Program.
- The program begins with lectures, shadowing, and lab focused on a broad variety of topics including but not limited to female and male pelvic health, pudendal nerve and sacral nerve anatomy and prolapse, management of complex orthopedic pain problems, exercise prescription, prolapse, bowel problems, administration of research supported dry needling into patient care plans, and ongoing case reviews and labs.
- All physical therapists at N2 Physical Therapy participate and are active in this program, and we are looking for physical therapists that are collaborative, and dedicated to life long learning in our carefully constructed learning environment.
- Eligible to contribute toward formal COAPTA CEU points for every 2 year licensure requirements.
We are hiring one physical therapist for our Centennial location, with a preferred start date of late September or October, 2023. Candidates with pelvic health and 2+ years of outpatient orthopedic experience are preferred, but open to new graduates. Extensive initial mentoring and planned and scheduled ongoing mentoring throughout your time at N2 Physical Therapy are provided and guided by our team. Candidates who work well as a team, embrace education and mentoring, and can work with our company through feedback will be the most successful and advance their career within N2 Physical Therapy quickly.
For the current position our anticipated starting salary is negotiable between $75,000-87,000 per year depending on experience. Movement up our salary tier is transparent and coached quarterly with lead physical therapists and the company owner, and our mentorship program guides through this process and regularly meets to check in on goals. The eligibility for a productivity bonus is immediate and paid every pay period. Our team provides one on one care, offers paid documentation time, and weekly mentoring and team meetings for additional support. Our in house programs (initial and ongoing) meet COAPTA criteria to satisfy points toward renewal every two years.